Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alright, NOW WHAT?

So, now I'm in between quarters and it has been recently brought to my attention by one of my adoring fans (har har) that I have neglected my blog. Quite right, my friend, quite right! I tried to explain that I had gotten burnt out at about the sixth week of the 8-week Summer quarter, but just ended up talking out the side of my neck.

Truth be told, I was figuratively holding my breath throughout that first quarter at Cal Poly and now my skin has a figuratively bluish tint to it. I just exhaled after the quarter was over and ran in the opposite direction of educational responsibility is all.

Well, now I have less than a week before the Fall Quarter of 2007 starts and they're saying (although I have no idea who "they" are) that there are going to be 16,000 students in attendance this quarter. So much for sanity. Or my tolerance level tapering off much either. Oh well. I give -- NOT! The day I give into the world of money-grubbing-daddy's-credit-card-using-not-attending-class-wannabe college students is the day I LITERALLY hold my breath for an entire quarter. At least I won't be alive to see it... and obviously my sarcastic wit is still in tact after all this time.

Got my books, now in search of THE backpack of a lifetime. Wow, my world has gotten so small. Tee-hee, I'm loving it all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog