Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And I can't even seem to remember a 10-item grocery list...

Hey y'all. Taking a break from 4.5 hours of research lab work and almost 2 hours of class to share the following link:




Go to it, read it, watch the clip -- and the whole thing and actually pay attention to what they're saying (I seem to have trouble with this quite a bit myself)... and voila! You'll actually learn something new! I love it when that happens despite my grumbling and digging-in of heels.


It's about a savant named Stephen Wiltshire. Don't know what a "savant" is? Go look at the site!!! It's good!


Thank you Laura Freberg for enriching our minds and managing to have a sense of humor at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog