Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Brevity, not tact, is my forté

Hello, illustrious readers. I shared a while back that I have readers from other countries, and so I decided to take an updated screen shot of my stats for the past month.
Once again, I'm excited! I love thinking that this world we call the internet can connect human beings in a way not previously imaginable. Priceless. Just like the way my cat sits like a human. 😼

On another, less exciting note, I feel an urge to communicate with those of you reading. I'm not strong on being long-winded with writing. I was trained out of that habit by my degree programs. Get me in person, however, and you've got another entirely different animal.

I will say this: I do not put all the details I have gathered from my research into my blog posts, because well, who has the patience to read a long-winded blog post from a random stranger? And further, if you are a student or another curious person looking for an answer to a specific question, I attempt to give you just that.

I not only take great care with wording my title (to attract those looking for that specific information), but I also attempt to take a "nutshell" version of the research I've gathered as if I were the one who would be reading the article after finding it in the search results. (And let's be honest here, I had enough trouble eking out over 30+ pages for my thesis, with help no less!)

So, to those reading, thank you. You are my lifeline to other parts of the world. And please, please, please, send comments if you have questions on the articles I write. I'm certain I can give you more information.

It's all in this noggin of mine. 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog