Thursday, October 4, 2007

My, oh my, whatever am I to do???

So, like, this school thing is really taking a toll on my social life... Just kidding -- actually, I really have to say that I am getting used to PRACTICING balancing my life out: school, kids, personal commitments (after all, I DO have to deal with me all day whilst I behave like a rabid bunny looking for victims; I seriously remind myself of the Tasmanian Devil sometimes.)

If there's anything I've learned from Cal Poly, it's this: you must PRIORITIZE. If I don't make time for schoolwork, I have no time for anything else because I'm too busy stressing myself out about my unfinished schoolwork to concentrate on anything else, much less enjoy myself. Even one of my kids is feeling the strain (I swear, words that should never come out of a kid's mouth: "I didn't have time to get it done." What's even more slave-driver-ish of me is that the statement keeps on being TRUE!!!)

So, back to the splinter-infested drawing board I go: let's take another whack at this thing called life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog