Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am a Non-Moving Object. Hear me... do nothing.

 
Harken unto the following definitions of "procrastination":

Noun1. procrastination - the act of procrastinating; putting off or delaying or deferring an action to a later time

Now, THAT sounds harmless, but I like this one even better:

"procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday" [Don Marquis]

 So, what's all this about, you ask? Simple. I'm procrastinating. Of course, in order to do this, I have to have something I'm supposed to be doing instead of what I'm actually doing, which I do: homework. I am the queen of Procrastinationville. The editor-at-large of "Procrastination Weekly." The president of Doing-it-later-nation. I speak Procrastinese. I mop with a... okay, you get the point. I could go on, but I have homework to procrastinate on! Skeedaddle, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog