Tuesday, January 1, 2008

AHHHHHHHHH-I-I-I-I-I-I-I...

...can't wait for school to start so I can stop trying to eat my own stomach from anxiety. Seems I've taken test anxiety one step further straight to insanity.

I'm taking two Psychology core courses and a GE class that fulfills a "USCP" requirement (which is a fancy way of saying: "Hi. We've packed so much dry course material into this class you will either die from boredom or be comatose by the end of the quarter. Have a nice day - oh yah, and by the way, that'll be five hundred-and-some-odd dollars please. Thanks.")

Okay, so I'm being a bit cynical. OKAY, so A LOT cynical. But I'm just trying to get it out of my system before school starts so I can be drained of all negative energy and have nothing left but to knuckle down and do the dirty work. Oh yeah, and go to class...

BY THE WAY, HAPPY NEW YEAR, Y'ALL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog