Thursday, January 17, 2008

Don't institutionalize me for being smart...

I have a brain that thinks all the time -- whether or not it has permission from me. I remember one time, not too far back in the cave of my brain I call "memory" the morning I woke up and I was already IN MID-THOUGHT. I didn't know that was possible.
Well, now I do! Howdy doody on that one, folks.

Second week of the quarter and I'm not as insane as I was last week. Beginning to see the difference between busy work and actual things worth taking my time on. I have discovered a very reading-relevant fact about myself: if I think what I am reading is important, I read REALLY slowly. I mean, REALLLLLL - l- - -llly, slowly. It's annoying. However, I shall find a way around this as well. Well, I got a full load of classes and a limited number of hours in my day.

Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog