Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HELP, I can't b-r-e-a-t-h.e.....

First week back at school with a full load this quarter. My anxiety is through the roof so I just thought I'd write about it to take the edge off.

Been praying -- a lot -- lately. It's not so much doing the work at school and at home that gets to me. It's the in-between times when I don't have anything to do that I well up with an overflow of anxiety that, if converted to food units, could feed an entire country it seems.

I want to eat my stomach right now, then maybe it will quiet down a bit. But rather than to disembowel self, I shall disengage. Time to leave campus and see what goeth on in the "real world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog