Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shouldn't I be excited?????

Noting from the numerous question marks above, I think I should. I've gotten all the classes I wanted to get for this quarter (registered for 24 units to begin with, now I got to get to dropping some -- but one was a waitlisted one so I'm sure it's been taken care of by now).

Trying not to let my brain get the best of me. Got a lot going on but I believe I'm handling it the best I can! Praying helps too. It reminds me that I'm not the one in charge -- but I would love to think I am!

Thanks, by the way, for the comments and encouragement to those of you who have commented on my blog; You know who you are!

Anyways, gotta run -- gonna get a new set of specs. Yee HAW!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. "You know who you are" would not be me, because I SUCK. Am going to try to do better checking in with my friends regularly, especially YOU, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog