Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More of the same...

Just another day in the life of a Cal Poly Dolly --he he. Only TODAY, my financial aid finally came through! (It's amazing how much time hand-wringing can actually occupy).

Now that my mind is freed up for more real-life stuff, and while we're on the topic of school, my child is in the process of completing the last week at school and our 30-mile roundtrip commute will now be coming to a close, thank you very much. I know 30 miles isn't much by big-city standards, but this small-town girl is beat! I never knew how much commuting really takes out of you! Until now...

We're both happy the drive is over. Maybe I can get some things done on my house. But we'll just see about that. I've decided to count down the days until the quarter begins. So here we go folks!

Today marks: 15 days to mental impalement. Just kidding. But 15 days, nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog