Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Done, I'm done and on to the next one...

Gotta apply for scholarships now... at the reference area of the Cal Poly library... still totally disoriented by the fact that I am actually here (it's kinda like an aftershock -- I was just in class yesterday and the instructor started talking about graduate school classes and the unique-ness of the class we, as students, were taking at a "Cal State University" and I went "Oh WOW. I'm at Cal Poly!" -- again.) I'm assuming this type of mental behavior will continue to take over my brain at various unspecified moments.

For now, I must focus. Let's begin the process of sucking up for college money, shall we?

1 comment:

  1. How's the sucking up going? ;) I hope you're getting lots and lots of dough for school!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog