Monday, June 4, 2007

PRE-pre-planning

I'm going to attempt to contact my instructors today to see if they are using new books this quarter. I gotta get used to saying "quarter" instead of "semester" since I've been on the life-installment plan of neverending semesters since circa 1994.

I'm grateful the books I checked out at the bookstore were both under 30 bucks a piece. That's a STEAL in Cal Poly-land. I also talked to a future-grad-coming-this-quarter yesterday afternoon. She claims that the Cal Poly Dollys aren't ALL that way. Hard to believe but we'll see. Of course, my cynicism stretches from years of being out of high school and being a single mom trying to put myself through college. But, WE'LL SEE. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog