Monday, June 11, 2007

If I ran any faster, I would be nvisible

For what it's worth, I'm scrambling my own brain just to keep my mind preoccupied and off the panic that is ensuing per my upcoming "big girl" college starting date. It's only 11 days away, and I've ordered the main texts, purchased the instructor-written/published documents from the college bookstore, taken my daughter to the campus (just so she could see where mommy's going to go to school), and dug my old bookbag out of my closet in preparation for riding the bus to and from school. I even bought a thermos to take yogurt and such with me to school to avoid laughing hysterically at the on-campus restaurant's food prices.

With so much preparation, I might be turning into a topical hemorrhoid treatment here any day (ANY AND ALL PUNS INTENDED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH). For now though, I'm just gonna sign off and try to relax. Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, words of encouragement (or confusion), and other comments below:

Search This Blog